I have completed six years specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Australia (Westmead Hospital, Liverpool Hospital, Hornsby Hospital, Sydney and Mater Mothers Hospital, Brisbane.) and ten years working in the same capacity in China. I have achieved a broad and diverse range of clinical experience and surgical skills.
I have been in private practice at the Sydney Adventist Hospital since July 2009. I have built a busy practice in both obstetrics and gynaecology over the years with many people’s great support.
My passion is providing these services to the local community, and to make each patient’s treatment the most compassionate and supportive that I can deliver. I feel blessed that my patients are happy to return to my care with any subsequent needs, and that they have recommended me to their families and friends.
I am committed to ongoing professional development and continuously keeping abreast with the latest advanced knowledge and skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. I am a member of:
- Australian Menopause Society (AMS)
- Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (AGES)
- Australian Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Disease Society (ANZVS)
- Australian Association of Vaginal and Incontinence Surgeons (AAVIS)
- The Society of Obstetric Medicine in Australia and New Zealand (SOMANZ)
- National Association of Specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (NASOG)
With a supportive family which includes my husband, two grown up sons and my parents, I am able to dedicate my time to care for all my obstetric and gynaecological patients. For my recreation, I enjoy listening to music, playing table tennis and social gatherings with my family and friends.