I provide a full range of Obstetric services to care for you during pregnancy and childbirth. As a mother myself, I understand that pregnancy is a very special time in your life. I am dedicated to working closely with you and your partner to make your pregnancy and delivery a happy, safe and memorable journey.
You will receive my comprehensive care from your first visit which can occur from as early as 8 weeks gestation or at any stage of your pregnancy. A tailored plan for your pregnancy and delivery will be discussed with you and your partner according to your wishes and circumstances.
Once entrusted, I will be committed to supporting you through your pregnancy by:
• Regular antenatal consultations
• Performing ultrasounds in my surgery at any stage during your pregnancy if required
• Being available for contact 24 hours a day via mobile phone for the duration of your pregnancy
• Providing daily postnatal care whilst you are in hospital
• A six week post-partum check up
I will deliver your baby at the Sydney Adventist Hospital (The SAN), Wahroonga. The SAN provides an excellent maternity service in a comfortable environment. As I live within easy distance to The SAN, I can be there for your delivery without delay.
I work closely with GPs, midwives, nurses, anaesthetists, paediatricians, physiotherapists and other health professionals. This enables me to provide comprehensive care during your pregnancy, delivery and the postpartum period.