I provide a wide range of Gynaecological services as follows:
- Menstrual disorders including amenorrhoea, abnormal bleeding and heavy bleeding
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Post menopausal bleeding
- Abnormal Pap smears/Colposcopy
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Alternative treatment to hysterectomy - Endometrial ablation
- Family planning and contraceptive advice (insertion of IUCD or Implanon)
- Pre-pregnancy counselling
I also offer MonaLisa Touch treatment as a non-hormonal treatment for vulvo – vaginal atrophy and dyspareunia. Please contact my office if you are interested in this service.
I operate at the Sydney Adventist Hospital only.